WABCO is a leading global supplier of technologies and control systems for the safety and efficiency of commercial vehices. Founded over 140 years ago, WABCO continues to pioneer breakthrough electronic, mechanical and mechatronic technologies for braking, stability and transmission automation systems supplied to the world's leading commercial truck, bus and trailer manufacturers. With sales of $2.5 billion 2012, WABCO is headquartered in Brussels, Belgium.
WABCO INDIA has five world-class manufacturing sites located in Ambattur, Chennai; Jamshedpur; Mahindra World City; Pant Nagar and Lucknow as well as a software development centre and a company-owned test track in Chennai. WABCO INDIA excels in engineering, manufacturing and local sourcing. It designs, manufactures and markets conventional braking products, advanced braking systems, and other related air-assisted products and systems. WABCO INDIA has achieved a major market share in the Indian OEM market as well as the domestic aftermarket, which it serves through an extensive national distribution network.
- Incepted in 1987 to manufacture Steering Systems
- Seat Belt manufacturing facility added in 1997
- Both divisions have joint venture partnership with TRW Automotive JV LLC, USA
- Independent and comprehensive units to design, test and manufacture complete rang of power steering solutions and seat belt systems
- Established dominant share of business in both Commercial Vehicle steering and Passenger Car steering industry
- Preferred OE partner to Indian OE majors in Passenger Car, Multi Utility Vehicle, Light Commercial Vehicle, Medium and Heavy Commercial Vehicle categories
- Occupant safety Division serves Passenger Car, Utility Vehicle & Commercial Vehicle segments
Holset Engineering was a British engineering company, now Cummins Turbo Technologies.While the name is relatively new, Holset has been a part of the Cummins Engine Company family for over 30 years now. Holset is a world leader in turbocharger technology and Holset turbochargers are an important element in the Cummins brand engine success throughout the world. But Holset brand turbochargers are applied to many commercial applications beyond Cummins brand engines, and include major names such as Volvo, Iveco, Detroit Diesel, Scania, Tata Motors, Ashok Leyland and many others.
We are the Authorized reseller cum service centre for Holset Turbo chargers.
We provide sales and service for turbocharges of other makes also.
Gurumeher has a state of the art workshop in Panvel. Gradually, the Kurla and Nerul workshops are in the process of being upgraded to this level. The workshop which is at Vasai is in line with the Panvel workshop.
Anti-Lock Braking Systems (ABS)
Anti-Lock Braking Systems (ABS) are used to prevent locking of a vehicle’s wheels as a result of excessive actuation of service braking system, especially on slippery roads.ABS has now become mandatory for vehicles carrying hazardous goods.